Introduction to Immunisation Training – face-to-face event
Immunisation specialists in the Thames Valley
Tuesday, 28 March 2023 to Wednesday, 29 March 2023, 9am - 4pm
Holiday Inn Reading West, Bath Road, Padworth, RG7 5HT.
Hosted by firstname.lastname@example.org
A free 2-day face-to-face training for HCPs working within the BOB (Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire West) Integrated Care System who are new to the role of administering, promoting and/or advising about vaccines.
This is a face-to-face course.
Venue: Holiday Inn Reading West, Bath Road, Padworth, RG7 5HT.
Aims of course
- To relate to practice and emphasise key learning points for each content area outlined within the Public Health England National Minimum Standards and core curriculum for immunisation training for registered healthcare practitioners
- To address current issues and be informed about local resources and teams to support practice
- To provide a platform for delegates to ask questions
- aligned with Public Health England National Minimum Standards and core curriculum for immunisation training for registered healthcare practitioners
- focused on both adult and paediatric national immunisation programmes and policies (not travel vaccines)
- aimed at all healthcare professionals who administer/advise about immunisation
- delivered by a range of local immunisation specialists
To register your interest, please email email@example.com stating:
- your job title
- your workplace name and town/city
Suggested Prior Learning
- It is suggested that delegates complete sessions that are relevant to their role from the free e-Learning for Healthcare Immunisation course, consisting of 7 knowledge sessions