Oxford Immunology Group: Annual Meeting
David Wraith, Emma Morris, Xin Lu and others
Thursday, 17 March 2016
John Radcliffe Hospital Lecture Theatre
Registration for the event is now open!
We have prepared a very exciting programme with great speakers:
· David Wraith (University of Bristol)
· Emma Morris (University College London)
· Xin Lu (Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Oxford
· Chris Bond (The Centre for Drug Research and Development, Canada)
· Anne Fletcher (University of Birmingham)
· Katja Simon (The Kennedy Institute, Oxford)
· Herman Waldmann (The Dunn School of Pathology, Oxford)
Click here to register. To register for the meeting, Non-BSI members are requested to sign up on the BSI website (free).
We would like to encourage you to submit abstracts for short talks (15 minutes each) and for posters as it is a great opportunity to present your research to a wider community of immunologists.
Prizes will be awarded for the best talk and poster.
Please submit your 250 word abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 26th of February 2016.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the OIG annual meeting!
The OIG Committee