Online Immunisation Update Training - 20 January 2021
Immunisation Specialists from the Thames Valley
Wednesday, 20 January 2021, 9.30am to 12.30pm
Hosted by email@example.com
Immunisation update training for General Practice Nurses and other registered healthcare practitioners who administer/advise about immunisations within the Thames Valley. A free online Immunisation update training for General Practice Nurses and other registered healthcare practitioners who administer/advise about immunisations in the Thames Valley.
- Overview of the COVID-19 vaccination programme – signposting to resources for training and support
- Stages of clinical trials and ongoing safety surveillance
- COVID-19 vaccination scenarios and FAQs
- Vaccine Preventable Disease in the Thames Valley
- Update on adult and paediatric vaccine programmes
- Responding to incomplete immunisation schedules
- The content is aimed at General Practice Nurses; other registered healthcare practitioners may attend who administer/advise about immunisations
- Content focuses on both adult and paediatric immunisation programmes and policy
- Content will be delivered by a range of local immunisation specialists
- Course content is based on the Public Health England National Minimum Standards and core curriculum for immunisation training for registered healthcare practitioners
- **Delegates need to have access to Microsoft Teams**
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your job title and practice name and town / city and you will be sent the link to register.
The training is free of charge to delegates. The funding is from Health Education England.