Get help and support:
email@example.com: For day-to-day support and enquiries, including queries about the department website, public engagement or items for internal dissemination (copy deadline: 4pm Fridays).
Please note that the Communications and Public Engagement Officer works part-time (Thursdays and Fridays) and thus may not respond to emails immediately.
University brand guidelines
Link to the University of Oxford branding toolkit (including logos, templates and fonts) and visual identity guidelines.
Guidelines on using social media
These guidelines outline the standards the University expects its staff members (including visitors and contractors) to observe when using social media or engaging in any form of online interaction, whilst directly or indirectly associated with the University.
Your web presence
Make a short video (images, videos, web stories, social media posts)
Record your screen for a video/presentation
Public Engagement with Research
- University PER portal
- University funding schemes
- Medical Sciences Division PER support
- Researchers' Toolkit: PER resources
- Updates on PER opportunities
- To sign up for the PER digest, email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘start’; and please use your University of Oxford/ College email account.