Enriching Engagement is a Wellcome-funded grants programme open to Wellcome grant holders and awardees at the University of Oxford, to develop and deliver Public Engagement with Research projects.
Round 2 awardees are:
- Dr Catherine Manning (Department of Experimental Psychology) - "Sensory Street”
- Dr Jacinta O’Shea (Department of Psychiatry) - "Building stress resilience in early adolescence”
- Professor Anne Goriely (Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, Radcliffe Department of Medicine) - “Me and my genome: What am I really made of?”
- Dr Carlo Rinaldi (Department of Paediatrics) - "Muscle Switch"
- Professor Jane Mckeating (Nuffield Department of Medicine) - "Understanding viruses: combining science and art to empower young people”
- Dr Anna Mitchell (Department of Experimental Psychology) - "APE: Animations and Public Engagement to promote transparency in primate neuroscience research”
Full details of each project are available on the University of Oxford website